Re: fs 1.5.1 testsuite throws errors

Hi Nilesh,

Am Tue, Dec 07, 2021 at 09:59:17AM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> On 12/5/21 11:58 PM, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> > Looks like its a local issue for you and me, or maybe file system in chroot behaves differently.
> > I uploaded the new upstream version, lets see if it chokes. I will report in either case.
>
> Hi Andreas, it works on debci[3] for all arches so all good.
> You might want to close the bug report

Thanks for the reminder.  Upstream has just closed it.  The explanation
is that the tests will fail when run as root which is exactly the case
in my pbuilder chroot.  I've added a remark in the test script as a
reminder for the future - may be we should even code some warning message
inside the script when run as root?