Re: Bioconductor API Bump to 3.13

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 10:01:21AM +0200, Dylan Aïssi wrote:

> The transition tracker is on at
> https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/r-api-bioc-3.13.html
>
> We are now waiting for the green-light from the release team (at
> https://bugs.debian.org/991919) to start the transition of
> bioconductor packages.

All packages but one of the transition are now uploaded.  The missing
one is r-bioc-destiny where we are discussing a removal from the
archive[1].  I wonder whether we should file an RC bug against
r-bioc-destiny to trigger testing removal.

I think we should now focus on autopkgtests of the r-bioc-* packages
since some test were depending from packages in a higher transition
level.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-r/2021/09/msg00067.html