Re: BioConductor seems to have replaced MOFA by MOFA2

Hi Steffen, Andreas,

Thanks for your efforts, Steffen. Looks like Andreas uploaded, this still did not seem to fix the problem.
Looks like it still uses api-bioc 3.12, as seen in the build log (https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=r-bioc-mofa&arch=all&ver=1.6.1%2Bdfsg-2&stamp=1631512871&raw=0)
and also:

$ apt show ./r-bioc-mofa_1.6.1+dfsg-2_all.deb | grep api-bioc 2>/dev/null

Depends: r-base-core (>= 4.1.1-2), r-api-4.0, r-api-bioc-3.12, r-bioc-rhdf5, r-cran-dplyr, r-cran-reshape2, r-cran-pheatmap, r-cran-corrplot, r-cran-ggplot2, r-cran-ggbeeswarm, r-cran-scales, r-cran-ggally, r-cran-rcolorbrewer, r-cran-cowplot, r-cran-ggrepel, r-bioc-multiassayexperiment, r-bioc-biobase, r-cran-doparallel, r-cran-foreach, r-cran-reticulate, python3-mofapy

I just uploaded it by forcing it to build with api 3.13, hopefully that is fine. Can I ask you to give it a quick look?
And let me know if this is somehow wrong as well? I admit, I do not understand bioconductor well.

Also, I don't see why mofa should be there in the archive, it has no reverse-dep/reverse-build-dep

$ reverse-depends python3-mofapy
Reverse-Depends
* r-bioc-mofa

$ reverse-depends python3-mofapy -b
No reverse dependencies found

$ reverse-depends r-bioc-mofa
Reverse-Recommends
* med-bio

$ reverse-depends r-bioc-mofa -b
No reverse dependencies found

I really think we can replace this with mofa2, since this is a leaf package. What do you say?