Re: BioConductor seems to have replaced MOFA by MOFA2

On 9/13/21 1:44 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> ping?  Migration is at level 7 with mofa now.

I uploaded a few packages earlier today, and I uploaded tcgabiolinks just right now,
So barring just that package from level-8, we cannot proceed with migration until the situation with the two packages in level 7
is fixed.

*) r-bioc-destiny does not have a source tarball, I emailed the author CC'ing to the list,
and also pinged on the github issue you opened.
Let's see what happens.

*) FWIW, I really think mofa should be dropped, unless we make it compatible with bioc 3.13 release. So yes, a patch is now
urgent. @Steffen, please consider doing this as it stalls the migration.

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-r/2021/09/msg00055.html

Cheers,

--