Re: Bioconductor API Bump to 3.13

On 01.09.21 14:24, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 01:50:13PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
 From that transition URL it was not as straight-forward as I had
thought to auto-retrieve the packages that still need to be updated,
i.e. that are flagged as "bad". w3m and lynx cannot interpret the
JavaScript and happily show all the packages. I hence came up with

wget -O-
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/r-api-bioc-3.13.html| sed -e
's%</td>%\n%g'| grep package: | cut -f2 -d: | sed -e 's/^\s*//' | uniq >
packages

which routine-update could then iterate over?!?
Uhhmmmm, no.  Routine-update is a nice helper, but its in now way fit to
to do simply

    for pkg in PACKAGES ; do
       routine-update
       dput

Its not made for this and you definitely should inspect the result of
every single run.

I was more thinking of a

for pkg in PACKAGES ; do
   if ! routine-update; do
      echo "E: First package to fail is $pkg"
      break
   fi
done

for pkg in PACKAGES ; do
   if happy(pkg); then dput; else <manual rework>; dput; fi
done

@Andreas+Dylan, since
still keyless, would it be of help for you if I "quickly" ran this on
the 1st level ones? I mean, you would just go and upload the source
packages from salsa, then. Right?
I'm doing some packages step by step.

Many thanks!

Steffen