Re: Bioconductor API Bump to 3.13

On 31.08.21 09:28, Dylan Aïssi wrote:
Hi Nilesh,

Le mar. 31 août 2021 à 09:07, Nilesh Patra <nilesh@nileshpatra.info> a écrit :
I just happened to see this commit[1]. Has the transition begun?
If so, can I do anything to help?

Yep :-) See https://bugs.debian.org/991919#44

I don't have too much free time. So, Feel free to upload all packages
you can with routine-update.
You can follow the order of this list
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/r-api-bioc-3.13.html
But, remember some bioc packages are not present in this list. In this
case, this diagram can help you
https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/maintenance-utilities/-/blob/master/BioC_dependency-tree.ditaa

From that transition URL it was not as straight-forward as I had
thought to auto-retrieve the packages that still need to be updated,
i.e. that are flagged as "bad". w3m and lynx cannot interpret the
JavaScript and happily show all the packages. I hence came up with

wget -O-
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/r-api-bioc-3.13.html| sed -e
's%</td>%\n%g'| grep package: | cut -f2 -d: | sed -e 's/^\s*//' | uniq >
packages

which routine-update could then iterate over?!? @Andreas+Dylan, since
still keyless, would it be of help for you if I "quickly" ran this on
the 1st level ones? I mean, you would just go and upload the source
packages from salsa, then. Right?

Best,

Steffen