Re: Need for maintainers

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for adding me as a maintainer to the group. I ran the
inject-into-salsa-git script but it didn't run cleanly because I had
to configure a few things on my first time through it. However, the
Salsa repo was created and my repo was pushed to it. I think the only
thing that may have been missing is a pending tag but that may not be
applicable.

https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-pingr

I also found that the package postgresql is required for dh-r when
there is an ITP, so maybe it also belongs as a Recommends.

Please let me know if the repo looks okay if you have a chance. Thanks again,

Eric