Re: Bioconductor API Bump to 3.13

On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 06:03:23PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:

> I just had a look at the top of the list, i.e. r-bioc-biocparallel,
> which leaves the source directory changed upon d/rules clean by removing
> the auto-created configure file and leaving config.log in.

The clean target is OK (even if I think that the only persons who are
realising this fact are those who do local builds in contrast to
chroot-builds ;-) ).

> I have now
> created a +ds version of it for that reason, but am not sure if that is
> not possibly more than we want to do.

I do not see any reason to do this and thus I reverted that change.  Its
simply a maintenance burden in those cases.

The only reason I did not yet uploaded is that this package is also
suffering from the RUnit / testthat issue I've discussed today on the
mailing list.  Nearly all bioc packages are failing their tests due to
this - at least in my setup.  This is blocking the transition quite a
bit.