Removing r-cran-gprofiler from the archive?

[CC'ing Steffen who maintains gprofiler]

Hi,

NOTE: This is for action *after* bullseye release

gprofiler description in CRAN[1] itself states that gprofiler is unmaintained and new users should use
gprofiler2 instead.
The only reverse(build) dependency of r-cran-gprofiler is pigx-rnaseq, which has *also* switched to using gprofiler2
in its latest release.

Hence, IMO this can be asked for a removal, and we could upload the "new" r-cran-gprofiler2 package.
I've committed the packaging of this to salsa already[2]

I've three questions:

1) Would anyone have any objections there?
2) Should this have a Breaks+Replaces on r-cran-gprofiler?
3) Since we are pretty close to a release, would it be a better idea to upload it to NEW post release?

[1]: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/gProfileR/index.html
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-gprofiler2

Nilesh