r-cran-pbdzmq reporting erroneously new upstream version

Hi Gordon,

after your change[1] uscan started reporting new upstream version which
is wrong.  Thus I reverted that change at the expense that the final source
tarball is wrongly named which is a consequence of the repackaging which
does not respect the filemangle option.  It is caused by the call

uscan info: Launch mk-origtargz with options:
   --package r-cran-pbdzmq --version 0.3-4 --repack-suffix +dfsg --repack --compression xz --directory .. --copyright-file debian/copyright ../r-cran-pbdzmq-0.3.4.tar.gz

For some reason uscan insists in specifying a --version option (in this
case the wrong one for whatever reason).  I think there is no really good
solution (besides fixing uscan) for this package.  However, I think we
should avoid that uscan reports "new upstream version" which is a real
nuisance since the package always adds noise to our QA tools.  I could
somehow live with renaming the wrongly named repackaged tarball (as it
is now in my commit).  But may be it is time to fix #898037 and end the
nasty version mangling and use an epoch.  Or even ask upstream for a new
"release" version 0.4 - just to help us out of this dilemma.

What do you think?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-pbdzmq/-/commit/3f15ecadc1a5397f1558951a0fb5fb8b7da39283
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-pbdzmq/-/commit/2f026e10dde9d9ce4126ee204ab071645ffd9452