Re: Is there any chance to make mathjaxr non-mandatory in clubSandwich?

Hi Andreas,

I have submitted a new version (0.5.3) of clubSandwich to CRAN, which removes the dependency on mathjaxr. If it's urgent to get the package built for Debian (rather than waiting for it to get to CRAN), please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist.

Kind Regards,
James