packaging R-INLA

Hi there,
I am a sysadmin at the University of Edinburgh. We are in the process
of switching to Ubuntu for our managed Linux desktops. As part of this
effort we will need to package software that is currently not available
on Debian/Ubuntu.

One of the packages I need to deal with is R-INLA [1] which is not
available on CRAN. I am happy to package it but what should the correct
name for the package be since it is not on cran. Just r-inla?

Regards
magnus

[1] https://www.r-inla.org/