Re: Packaging Hybrid R/Python Software

Dirk,

| As you asked: I am not sure what email software you use but your mail was
barely readable for me (on a Linux computer using primarily text based mail
readers).

| Do not separate block by colour -- invisible on a text reader. Use empty
lines. And if possible don't use html mail.

Thank you for the reply.  I was trying to use the "quote" function on Outlook, but it appears that isn't the best option.  Does this look better?  (Also, I apologize for bloating the mailing list with logistical emails like this, but hopefully this is the last one I will be sending.  I greatly appreciate the help.)

Ben