Re: Any idea why there might be two failures in r-cran-ps autopkgtest

On 4 September 2020 at 13:44, Andreas Tille wrote:
| Perfect.  This probably means that our autopkgtest has an issue.

Yes, and it far from the the first time this has been suggested to you.  Most
recent other example was 'fs' as its author also told you.

And e.g. the tidyverse packages have what I may call an established pattern
of changing / breaking APIs so whenever you do see tests breaking I continue
to recommend checking first with CRAN to see what happens there when all
packages are in fact kept current.  But you are of course free to continue to
entertain yourself by replicating this with more randomised sets of packages.

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org