RE: Any hint for uncompressed JavaScript shipped with mathjaxr

Hi Andreas,

The source (in TypeScript) can be found here:

https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax-src

I haven't tried to generate the compressed js files myself - I just grabbed the release from:

https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax

(which I just noticed has been updated to 3.1.0 - the CRAN release currently uses 3.0.5).

I guess if you want to do this yourself, you also need to look at:

https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax-dev

Best,
Wolfgang