Hello r-pkg-team

Hello,

A more of an introductory email after joining this team. My name is
Shayan Doust, and for the past few months, have been packaging for the
Debian Med team.

I've decided to join this team alongside with what I have been doing in
Debian so far as I am currently learning R. As well as introducing new
packages which I am using (some of which are not yet available as a
package), It'd be great to offer a helping hand. Not forgetting that
this will be a great learning experience for handling anything R-related :).

Hope to see you all in the mailing list!

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust