Re: R 4.0.0 is here, transition is stalled

Hi Dirk

On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 at 14:43, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> wrote:
> | As you are the maintainer, maybe you can instruct the Release team which
> | you think should go first ?
>
> GSL, obviously. Version 2.6 was packaged seven months ago:
> https://salsa.debian.org/edd/gsl/-/commit/c45f77e1efe6b567cf1dff9815ab085251d0612f

Please file a bug requesting a transition slot for gsl.

> Thanks for the very helpful emailing and keeping an eye on the transitions.
> As for ppc64el, I have not yet heard back from Brazil about the VM account.

As a DD, you should already have access [1] to plummer.debian.org, the
ppc64el porterbox, so maybe no need for a VM account elsewhere.

Please update #955211 with the news that R 4.0.0 has been released.
Also, if anyone has an ETA on Bioconductor, it would be good to add
that too.

Regards
Graham

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/PorterBoxHowToUse