Re: R 4.0.0 coming in four weeks

Hi Dirk

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 at 22:53, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> wrote:
> Ah, yes, I vaguely remember that. Upload to 'experimental' is done. Of
> course, we have no new SO name so no 'new queue'.  The wiki page does not
> really cover our case.  Do I file the bug now?

Yes, please file the bug now.  As there were no new binary packages,
there was no NEW queue and no auto-generated 'auto-r-base' ben
tracker, so we'll need to supply a ben file, like Sébastien did in
#896667.
Other than that, the process is the same; file the bug, wait for ACK,
upload to unstable.

Regards
Graham