Re: [RFS] r-cran-remotes

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020, 20:03 Andreas Tille, <andreas@fam-tille.de> wrote:
Hi Nilesh,

On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 04:57:22PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> Currently r-cran-remotes reports failed tests. I have fixed it, and build +
> autopkgtests pass.
> I have pushed my changes to team-repo here[1].
> Needs review and sponsorship.

Uploaded.  Thanks a lot!

One remark: Please either run routine-update *or* leave distribution set
to UNRELEASED.  Currently I need another commit to reset from unstable
to UNRELEASED to enable routine-update working on the same d/changelog
paragraph you have started before.

Noted.
Also wanted to ask: how can I selectively install files in a R package?
Lintian level = pedantic complains about duplicate files/binary in R packages a few times(this package included)
But
 * Removing files manually in `override_dh_install` in d/rules
Or,
 * Adding in d/install doesn't seem to change anything.

And every R package I have encountered uses neither of the two, so is there a workaround for the same?
Would be glad to know.