Re: [ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org: r-bioc-rwikipathways_1.6.1+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED]

Dear Andreas,

ah, I did not realize the vignettes had data! I'm sorry about that.

The DrugBank is certainly not DFSG :( Had I realized that data was there, I would have flagged that myself.

Okay, this is going to require some patches. THanks for informing me. I will set out some tasks, discussions with Alex (cc-ed).

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I should have paid more attention :(

Egon