Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 18:00:10 +0000
From: Sean Whitton <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>
To: Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>, Debian R Packages Maintainers <r-pkg-team@alioth-lists.debian.net>
Subject: r-bioc-rwikipathways_1.6.1+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

+----------------------+
|   REJECT reasoning   |
+----------------------+

According to <https://www.drugbank.ca/>,
inst\extdata\drugbank-5.1.0.xgmml.zip is under a non-free license.

+----------------------+
|    Other comments    |
+----------------------+

What is the copyright/licensing status of
extdata/data-lung-cancer.csv?

vignettes/biomed-central.csl appears to have a different author and so
maybe a different license.

I think it would be best to use "The Authors" in the copyright
statement rather than inferring the author names, as the MIT license
requires we reproduce copyright statements verbatim.

+----------------------+
|         N.B.         |

This review may not be exhaustive.  Please check your source package
against your d/copyright and the ftpmaster REJECT-FAQ, throughly,
before uploading to NEW again.

Thank you for your time and contribution!

Sean

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.