Re: r-bioc-biocinstaller (Was: r-base breaks 9 autopkgtests)

Hi,

Le ven. 26 juil. 2019 à 14:59, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> a écrit :

> If those two packages are the only blockers we might consider
> deactivating the tests for the moment.  I'm to busy at DebConf to
> do more complex stuff than simple uploads / upgrades but feel free
> to "cheat" with the tests.  I just activated the tests which were
> never be run before so deactivating them is just restoring the
> situation we had before.  These should not block any transition.

I agree with that. The CRAN logs of these two packages have similar
differences to those we get with autopkgtest. So, it is not a problem
in the Debian packages but only how the tests are handled.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_filehash.html
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_haplo.stats.html

Best,
Dylan