default branch for r-cran-tufte

Hi,

I packaged r-cran-tufte (ITP #933515) and wanted to push it to here:

https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-tufte

Unfortunately it seems that one needs to be "Owner" or "Maintainer" in the
r-pkg-team to push into a new repository because I'm only a "Developer". I'm
getting this error when I try to push my work:

remote: GitLab:
remote: A default branch (e.g. master) does not yet exist for r-pkg-team/r-cran-tufte
remote: Ask a project Owner or Maintainer to create a default branch:
remote:
remote:   https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-tufte/-/project_members
remote:
To salsa.debian.org:r-pkg-team/r-cran-tufte.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] upstream/0.5 -> upstream/0.5 (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'git@salsa.debian.org:r-pkg-team/r-cran-tufte.git'

Please either create a default branch for me or raise my privileges to
"Maintainer".

Thanks!

cheers, josch