Question for r-bioc-lpsymphony

Hi,

I have injected r-bioc-lpsymphony[1] since it is needed for BioC IHW
which in turn is needed to upgrade r-bioc-metagenomeseq (which has other
issues with locfit dependencies anyway).  lpsymphony has a driectory

  src/SYMPHONY/ThirdParty

where the user is supposed to put the **sources** of lapack and glpk.
Well, we have both libraries so why putting the sources?  Shouldn't it
be possible to link dynamically?  I added the according -dev packages to
Build-Depends but this does not make any effect.  The package builds
(equally if the -dev packages are missing) and is probably way less
permformant as it could be.

Any idea how to sneak in the dynamic libraries?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-lpsymphony