dh-r and pkg-r-autopkgtest

Hi Dylan,

thanks for your additional contribution to pkg-r-autopkgtest which looks
very good.  I added an according changelog entry since I uploaded dh-r
to be able to fix #901356 (which is actually a dh-r problem that should
be fixed now).

Question to your testthat workflow:  Does this implicitly mean that we
could stop adding manual debian/tests if the package is using testthat?
The only reason to keep this is that the run-unit-test is installed to
/usr/share/doc/pkgname/run-unit-test and since test-Depends are now in
Recommends users systems should be properly prepared to run those tests.

How do you deal with test-Depends?  I have not seen any means to add
test-Depends.  As far as I see we need to add those as Build-Depends to
make the new test work, right?