Your upload of r-cran-xts

Hi Dirk,

I've seen that you've made an NMU of r-cran-xts, versioned 0.10-2-0.1.

But it looks like your upload is based on your previous NMU versioned
0.10-1-0.1, and that you have completely ignored the work done by Andreas
in the meantime in version 0.10-1-1 (he had moved the package to team
maintenance, had already converted it to dh-r and DEP-5 copyright, etc).

We now have to clean the mess, merge both works and commit the result in git
and in the archive.

In the future, could you please be more careful and avoid erasing the work
of your fellow developers?

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot