Re: r-cran-pracma

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 09:26:32PM -0300, Oliver Dechant wrote:

> I need a sponsor to upload r-cran-pracma to the archive. I'll send the ITP
> momentarily. I also remain interested in helping to maintain r-cran-pracma
> going forward.

Just ping me for sponsoring once you added the ITP bug number to d/changelog.

> Many thanks again,

You are welcome and thanks to you for helping with maintenance

        Andreas.

PS: Did you tried

      prepare_missing_cran_package pracma

    just for an exercise to safe time for your next new package?  BTW,
    the script will check ITPs and do nothing once an ITP is out so if
    you ITPed than this example will not work any more.