Re: RFS: new packages r-cran-ranger and r-cran-reticulate

Hi Andreas,

Le jeu. 2 août 2018 à 03:21, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> a écrit :
> When locking at d/copyright I see:
>
> Files: *
>        src/DataRcpp.h
>        src/DataSparse.*
>        src/rangerCpp.cpp
>        src/utilityRcpp.cpp
> Copyright: 2014-2018 Marvin N. Wright, Stefan Wager, Philipp Probst
> License: GPL-3+
>
> which uselessly adds some specific files which are included anyway in *.
>
> The next paragraph overrides those files since a latter detailed
> specification overrides what formerly was specified more generally.
>
> So you rather should mention all those files in src/* that are covered
> by Expat license.  I have not build the package but I'd be astonished if
> lintian would not have told you something in these lines - if not that
> might be worth a lintian bug report.

Thanks for pointing this incoherent, it seems that I need more sleep :-).
I fixed it. I double checked and lintian doesn't warn me about this
mistake, so I will open a bug about that.

And thank you for your uploads :-) and enjoy the DebConf.

Best,
Dylan