Re: RFS: new packages r-cran-ranger and r-cran-reticulate

Hi Dylan,

On Wed, Aug 01, 2018 at 08:29:55PM +0200, Dylan Aïssi wrote:
> Could someone upload them? Thanks.

Thanks for your work on these packages.

When locking at d/copyright I see:

Files: *
       src/DataRcpp.h
       src/DataSparse.*
       src/rangerCpp.cpp
       src/utilityRcpp.cpp
Copyright: 2014-2018 Marvin N. Wright, Stefan Wager, Philipp Probst
License: GPL-3+

which uselessly adds some specific files which are included anyway in *.

The next paragraph overrides those files since a latter detailed
specification overrides what formerly was specified more generally.

So you rather should mention all those files in src/* that are covered
by Expat license.  I have not build the package but I'd be astonished if
lintian would not have told you something in these lines - if not that
might be worth a lintian bug report.

I've just uploaded r-cran-reticulate to new.

Kind regards from DebConf