Re: Looking for Uploaders for some R package I'm the only uploader

Hi Bálint,

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 07:00:40PM +0800, Bálint Réczey wrote:
> I was not involved in R packaging for some time apart from fixing some
> build/autopkgtest issues and my contribution will stay similar for the
> foreseeable future.

Thanks for this clarification.

> Policy requires packages to have at least one person as Uploader when
> the Maintainer address is set to a group email address.
>
> The following team maintained packages have only me as Uploader,
> please consider replacing me as the Uploader:
>
>  r-cran-bradleyterry2
>  r-cran-brglm
>  r-cran-caret
>  r-cran-gnm
>  r-cran-ncdf4
>  r-cran-profilemodel
>  r-cran-qvcalc
>
> If you are not comfortable removing others' name from Uploaders just
> please add yourself and ping me to remove mine.

I do not think that there is a point in creating work for two people if
it can be done by one so I replaced your ID by mine for these packages
in Git.  I see no need for uploading for this reason.

As a general remark: I'm *not* *happy* *at* *all* to show up that
frequently in Uploaders and be kind of dustbin where others dump their
packages to.  So if anybody (even newcomers) might like to take over
either these or other packages this would be extremely welcome.