Looking for Uploaders for some R package I'm the only uploader

Dear R Team,

I was not involved in R packaging for some time apart from fixing some
build/autopkgtest issues and my contribution will stay similar for the
foreseeable future.

Policy requires packages to have at least one person as Uploader when
the Maintainer address is set to a group email address.

The following team maintained packages have only me as Uploader,
please consider replacing me as the Uploader:

 r-cran-bradleyterry2
 r-cran-brglm
 r-cran-caret
 r-cran-gnm
 r-cran-ncdf4
 r-cran-profilemodel
 r-cran-qvcalc

If you are not comfortable removing others' name from Uploaders just
please add yourself and ping me to remove mine.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Balint