Status of transition and fastcluster issue

Hi,

I'm basically through all levels except for level 13 featuring only
r-bioc-cummerbund which depends from broken r-cran-fastcluster (see
below).  We should now have migrated source package information about
Maintainer and Vcs fields at least of the arch:all packages of the team.
I also uploaded a couple of arch:any packages when they remained in some
level the autobuilder did not catch before me.

One issue I faced and we will face with other packages for new uploads
is that the several autogenerated html documentations are containing
compressed JS.  I was really hoping for some input to my question[1] but
there was no answer so far.

On Sun, Jun 03, 2018 at 02:22:31PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > Thanks Andreas.  I see the 1.1.24-2 upload, but I don't see the
> > r-api-3.5 dependency in the r-cran-fastcluster binary package, so
> > whatever caused it to not appear on the tracker is still not fixed.
>
> Good catch.  The R:Depends variable seems not be replaced here.  I need
> to check this.

The issue is caused due to the fact that only one debhelper buildsystem
(R or pybuild) can be used.  The last one specified wins and thus
"--buildsystem=R" just does nothing.  I need to investigate this.  All
other package uploads where scripted and thus easy to do but for this
issue I need some chunk of spare time (hopefully before, if not at the
weekend).  Any volunteer is welcome to beat me in finding a fix.

> Thanks a lot for checking and please keep on watching me

Refreshing this sentence hereby.  Graham, in some repositories I've
found commits of yours.  I'm not sure how urgently you need that fix
uploaded.  I really like to repeat that team uploads are perfectly
welcome.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-r/2018/06/msg00053.html