How to deal with autogenerated HTML docs containing compressed JS (Was: HTML doc of biomformat contains compressed jquery components)

Hi,

seems there is a new lintian error which is spotting compressed JS in
HTML files.  Biomformat was just the first package at my side which
raised this error.  Now I have removed this kind of docs from at least
five packages but I'm wondering how to consistently deal with this.  I
think the strictly policy conform action is to remove these docs from
the source tarball.  However, this might mean potentially a lot of
manual work for questionable use.

What do you think about

   1. Adding a lintian-override *AND*
   2. Regenerate the doc automatically in the binary package

For sure also after removing the file we should regenerate it.  I'm
not an R-expert but I've found two ways how to generate HTML docs:

   a) via
         R CMD Sweave docname.Rmd

   b) create a R file

require(knitr)
require(markdown)

knit("docname.Rmd")
markdownToHTML('docname.md', 'docname.html', options=c("use_xhml"))

      and run `R --no-save < that_R_file.R`

The results are different and also do not contain the compressed
JS (which might be an advantage or not).

What do you suggest?