Re: The open BH / r-cran-bh question

On 15 May 2018 at 21:34, Andreas Tille wrote:
| I've tested your preliminary package with a real example
| and it worked.  I'd suggest the following changes:
|
|   * In text s/virtual package/metapackage/.
|   * May be its sufficient
|      Depends: libboost-dev
|     (instead of libboost-all-dev) - at least in all
|     packages I patched BH this was working
|
| I'd be happy if you would consider uploading this to new.

Done, done, and done.

I am still a little leary that this may be too hackish, but it is better than
no solution which was the status quo while I help out for coming up with
something better.

It'll simmer in NEW for a while.  That queue is at the slowest I've ever seen
it at right now.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org