Permissions of new projects (Was: Problems to recreate minimized JS in r-cran-jsonld)

Hi Graham,

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 12:38:01PM +0200, Graham Inggs wrote:
> >      https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-jsonld
> >
> > is not publicly available?  It definitely should (as any other of
> > our repositories).
>
> I have no idea why, but it was marked private.  I have changed it to public
> now.

Thanks a lot.  I realised that another project I've recently created in
r-pkg-team was private as well.  To create new packages I'm usually using
this script:

   https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/blob/master/inject-into-salsa-git

Which leads to public projects in other teams (I have not checked all
projects I created that way).  Do you see any reason why it does not
work as expected in r-pkg-team?