Re: DRAFT - please comment on the list name (Re: Is there an option to create new lists on alioth-lists.debian.net?)

On Thu, May 03, 2018 at 02:26:50PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Since we decided to create a mailing list I wanted to do this but I'm
> unsure about the name.  I adopted from Debian Perl Group but I'm aware
> that our repository is named r-pkg-team which is a bit in contrast to my
> suggestion below.  I'm NOT AT ALL picky about a name - so please change
> the draft below if you gave a strong optinion.

Why not simply using r-pkg-team@? This is already the team slug on salsa.d.o,
tracker.d.o and wiki.d.o, so that would seem more logical.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer