DRAFT - please comment on the list name (Re: Is there an option to create new lists on alioth-lists.debian.net?)

Since we decided to create a mailing list I wanted to do this but I'm
unsure about the name.  I adopted from Debian Perl Group but I'm aware
that our repository is named r-pkg-team which is a bit in contrast to my
suggestion below.  I'm NOT AT ALL picky about a name - so please change
the draft below if you gave a strong optinion.

Hi again,

we have discussed[1] the option to get a new list on
alioth-lists.debian.net for the r-pkg team and agreed that this would be
helpful for a sufficient number of active contributors to set this list
as the package maintainer of our packages.  Could you please create a
list:

    Debian R Group <pkg-r-maintainers@alioth-lists.debian.org>

Thanks a lot

       Andreas.