Please check my latest commit to dh-r with changes to dh-update-R

Hi,

in my last commit to dh-r[1] I tried to approach the same formatting
after calling dh-update-R as cme is creating to get no diff when calling
dh-update-R and cme in a sequence.  I'm not a Perl programmer and I
consider my solution working for the examples I tested but hackish.

I'd be really happy if someone would review this hack.  Once we found
a solution we are happy with we should probably use this formatting for
dh-make-R as well.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/dh-r/commit/bce1fa1f9379e2d7a1d38152d8b89fd3ca516a5d