More git workflow

Quick word of thanks, again, to Seb and others for earlier help with getting
the git workflow right.  I am slowly converting my package to use salsa repos.

I currently have two questions I can't answer but which may be easy pickings
for someone here:

- I just had to do an 'out of sequence' package with a security patch for
  stable (uploaded, DSA forthcoming)

  What is the best way to get that into the proper place in the git repo?
  Re-import by dsc?

- Once a repo exists, the 'gbp import-orig --uscan' workflow is nice. But it
  seems that when I done building and finish on 'debcommit -r && git push' I
  only push master but not pristine-tar and upstream.  Am I missing a git
  option or setting here?

Thanks in advance for any help,  Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org