Re: Wishlist for taking over packages into r-pkg-team

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 01:44:11PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> And for the record: I have nothing against maintainer groups per se. I just
> do not agree with how this group (and one individual in particular)

I guess that's me.

> operates
> so I prefer to keep my distance from this.

I've heard several times that you don't like that I do not catch up with
recent upgrades.  Besides this is there something else in my operation
which lets you keep your distance?  I'd consider it helpful to hear what
else makes you feel uncomfortable with my operations.

Thank you