Re: Hot sale Shale Shaker Screens from Xinghuo China

Dear Purchasing Manager,

It's Tracy from Xinghuo China. Hope this letter find you well.

As a leading manufacture of shaker screen for Derrick, Brandt, Swaco, Kemtron, FSI, etc. I'm pleased to inform you that we have been working wih many big companies in Middle East, America and Russia.

We are in good position not only to supply you high quality shaker screen, but also the excellent after sales service. Well-trained engineers will offer you any technical support.

Upon receipt of your feedback, we will update you more relevant catalog and price for your options.

Best Regards,

Tracy Lee

Anping County Xinghuo Metal Mesh Factory

Mob: +86-13363824259

Web: www.xinghuo.cc

Email: sales06@apxinghuo.cn

Whatsapp: +86 13363824259

ADD: The West Industrial Development Zone, Anping County, China