Re: kbackup_18.04.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Pino,

> It'd be *so* much more useful if, instead of rejecting a package just
> because of this, it'd be accepted with a RC bug for the issue.

Not quite sure why I've been added to the CC here. :)

I don't have anything deep — or even useful! -- to add here except
that when I am processing NEW I tend to weigh the decision to
outright REJECT versus ACCEPT-with-RC-bug a little differently
depending on whether the source package is entirely new.

Whether that justifies this particular case is a different question
that I will leave to Thorsten. :)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.