Re: Comments regarding breeze-grub_5.10.3-1_amd64.changes

Hi Maxy,

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017, Maximiliano Curia wrote:
El 2017-10-29 a las 16:29 +0000, Thorsten Alteholz escribió:
I marked the package for accept, but as the license of debian/* should be GPL-3+, the license text should not only point to GPL-3.

I'm not completely sure what's the extra requirement here.

oh, it is not an extra requirement, it is just to avoid ambiguities.

Or is it because of something else?

you have an entry in debian/copyright for
 File: debian/*
 License: GPL-3+

The License text in the corresponding GPL-3+-textblock only points to the GPL-3 file in common-licenses.

Strictly speaking, as this "GPL-3+" is an arbitrary name, the real license of debian/* is just GPL-3.

So, to make things really clear, you should either rename the GPL-3+ to GPL-3 or add the boiler plate text with the "or (at your option) any later version"-term to the text block.

  Thorsten