Re: #684475 RFP: trinity-desktop -- Trinity Desktop Environment (TDE)

On martes, 11 de abril de 2017 16:15:58 -03 Thorsten Glaser wrote:
[snip]
> I’d love to solicitate aid from the Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers, but I
> understand they’re busy with KF5/Qt5 and probably(?) don’t wish to
> revisit their KDE 3/Qt 3 knowledge (please correct me if I’m wrong,
> or if even some individual Debian Qt/KDE maintainers outside of their
> membership of said team would be able to help).

With my Qt/KDE team hat on: we would really prefer not to have Qt3 in the
archive anymore. And also we would prefer not to have new Qt4-based apps/libs
in the archive as we ideally should remove it in the buster cycle.

That being said we can't force anyone not to do it but much care should be
taken into readding Qt3, specially with qmake and friends.

Again, we strongly suggest you not to go ahead with this.

Cheers, Lisandro.

--
porque no respeta el orden natural en el que se leen las cosas
>¿por qué top-posting es tan molesto?
>>top-posting
>>>¿cuál es la peor molestia en los emails de respuesta?

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/