Re: Compile problem on multiple non-amd64 architectures

Hi and sorry for the long delay!

On 15 November 2017 at 16:40, Benjamin Mesing <bensmail@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried adding the export QT_SELECT statement to the rules file with no
> difference. Also, I tried compiling on another porterbox
> (partch.debian.org) and everything did compile fine.
>
> I am out of ideas. What do you mean by "ask for a give back".

Everything points to the qtchooser issue.

Check for give back instructions on: https://release.debian.org/wanna-build.txt

A short excerpt:

 gb is a "give-back" - a request to set the package's state to *needs-build*,
 i.e. to ask the buildds to try building it again, as if it was a new upload.
 A give-back does not directly move a package to the needs-build state, it
 first moves to "BD-Uninstallable", where it stays until the wanna-build
 system has ensured that build dependencies are installable. This check is
 done on a regular basis, several times a day.

Good luck!