Re: Compile problem on multiple non-amd64 architectures

On 1 November 2017 at 13:38, Benjamin Mesing <benjamin@mesing.de> wrote:
> Hi Folks (please CC, I am not subscribed),
>
> I ported packagesearch to QT5 due to the removal of QT4. On my machine
> everything compiled fine. But when I uploaded the package, almost all
> buildds failed to build (except for the amd64 one).
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=packagesearch&suite=sid

Problem is you are calling tools masked by qtchooser without
explicitly telling it to use their qt5 versions.
Take a look at http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/packagingqtbasedstuff.html
for more info (basically you need to export QT_SELECT with the right
value).