Re: kde wallet services (kwallet)

Adding kwallet to subject line as I searched for this initially and didn´t
find the post again.

Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 19:38:39 CEST schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> > > […]

> > When I talked about konqueror I meant kio and while I did notice the post
> > about khtml, its about a broader issue of many kio handlers like sftp
> > sites, webdav  and indeed khtml.
> > Sorry for not being clearer before.
>
> khtml is also already available in KF5 version as well as most if not all
> kio's I think.

And I have known wrong about this. Konqueror is indeed KDE SC / kdelibs4
based, even in 16.04 version. Still. I ask about this in kde distributions
list.

So this is really an issue.

Some additional background information about this kwallet5 thing and migration
is in

KWallet for Plasma 5 now automatically migrates KDE4 wallets!
13 July 2014 Valentin   11 Comments
https://barlog.rusu.info/valentin/blog/?p=300

and

KDE4/KF5 Coinstalability and the KWallet
8 April 2015 Valentin   4 Comments
https://barlog.rusu.info/valentin/blog/?p=395

Thanks,
--