Re: kde wallet services

On Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016 19:11:19 CEST Tom wrote:
> > On Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016 00:28:37 CEST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > > On Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016 22:18:01 CEST Tom Zander wrote:
> > […]

> > > Stretch will have KF 5/Plasma 5 based Kontact + Dolphin.
>
> When I talked about konqueror I meant kio and while I did notice the post
> about khtml, its about a broader issue of many kio handlers like sftp sites,
> webdav  and indeed khtml.
> Sorry for not being clearer before.

khtml is also already available in KF5 version as well as most if not all
kio's I think.

> > > Dolphin in unstable is KF 5 / Qt 5 based already. KDEPIM + Akonadi in
> > > experimental, soon in unstable I bet, too.
>
> I only use konq once a year or so. Specifically for its embedding. For
> example if you have a large dir with (text) files and you want to click on
> each file and show the contents in a split view on the right side without
> any windows opening or closing.

Dolphin has split view, although not as flexible as Konqueror.

> In the meantime I wonder if you managed to store a single password in your
> kde5 based wallet yet. For instance your wifi password. I have so far not
> succeeded. Just creating a new wallet doesn't even work from the kcm.
> Not sure if thats a packaging issue, a local issue, or an upstream issue.

Sure, I use it day in and out.

Please use the user support mailinglist debian-kde for questions like that.
Lets focus on the development related questions here.

Thank you,
--
Martin