Re: Help needed: KDE partition manager

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 11:19:35 PM Jonathan Carter wrote:
> Hi Scott
>
> On 24/12/2016 23:06, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> > On 24/12/2016 23:04, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> >> Did you test if it actually works correctly?  That's been the key
> >
> > sticking
> >
> >> point, IIRC.
> >
> > It at least detects my drives, I didn't want to mess around too much
> > directly on my desktop. I'll fire it up in a VM now and let you know...
>
> I can create new partition tables, create new ext4, vfat and ntfs
> partitions, resize partitions and destroy them. Seems to be doing
> exactly what you'd want a partition manager to do :)

OK.  The package failed to build without a build-depends on libkpmcore4-dev.
I've uploaded kpmcore and once it's out of New, I'll upload partitionmanager.

kpmcore was technically fine, but the debian/copyright file was incomplete.
As that one is going to New and will be reviewed by the FTP team, that would
be bad.  I fixed it before uploading.

I have partionmanager ready to go.  It had more serious debian/copyright
problems, which I fixed.  I also switched it to dh and cleaned up build-
depends while I was at it.

Scott K