Help needed: KDE partition manager

Hi Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers!
(cc Scott and Gianfranco)

I made quite a few changes in update partitionmanager from version 1 to 3.

https://mentors.debian.net/package/partitionmanager

Changes:
"""
  * Update to new upstream version (Closes: #794438, #709474, LP: #1635756)
  * Update standards version to 3.9.8
  * Remove patches (no longer needed)
  * Update compat to level 10
  * Fix watch file (Closes: #788701)
  * Replace ntfsprogs dependency with ntfs-3g (Closes: #731957)
  * Replace partion typo with partition in control (Closes: 745290)
  * New build-deps: extra-cmake-modules, qtbase5-dev,
    libkf5widgetsaddons-dev, libkf5xmlgui-dev, libkf5kiocore5,
    libkf5config-dev, libkf5crash-dev, libkf5doctools-dev,
    libkf5jobwidgets-dev, libkf5kio-dev, libkpmcore4-dev,
    libatasmart-dev
  * wrap-and-sort
  * Update homepage to new location on kde.org
  * Update copyright file to machine readable format
  * Add hardening export to debian/rules
  * Remove 3 lintian-overrides (no longer needed)
  * Add lintian override for insecure VCS URI
  * Remove maintainer scripts (no longer needed)
  * Add myself as uploader
"""

It builds fine installs and upgrades fine and even runs fine.

I have one problem left that I'm not sure what the best way to fix it is:

"""
I: partitionmanager: arch-dep-package-has-big-usr-share 3855kB 84%
N:
N:    The package has a significant amount of architecture-independent data
N:    (over 4MB, or over 2MB and more than 50% of the package) in /usr/share
N:    but is an architecture-dependent package. This is wasteful of mirror
N:    space and bandwidth since it means distributing multiple copies of
this
N:    data, one for each architecture.
N:
N:    If the data in /usr/share is not architecture-independent, this is a
N:    Policy violation that should be fixed by moving the data elsewhere
N:    (usually /usr/lib).
N:
N:    Refer to Debian Developer's Reference section 6.7.5
N:    (Architecture-independent data) for details.
N:
N:    Severity: wishlist, Certainty: certain
N:
N:    Check: huge-usr-share, Type: binary
"""

That's caused by the documents in /usr/share/doc. The package uses both
some cdbs and some kde scripts I'm not completely familiar with. If I
create a seperate -doc package, what's the best way to specify that
those packages should only be installed in the -doc package?

Other than that, if you'd like to build this locally for now, you'll
need to install kpmcore version 3.0.0
(https://mentors.debian.net/package/kpmcore) in your build root. Freeze
time is really close (5 January) and I'll likely already have to request
a freeze exception to get these in, so any help would be appreciated!

Also, is it possible that I can get SVN access? My username on alioth is
highvoltage-guest.

Any other feedback also welcome!

-Jonathan